Friday, February 26, 2016

Lazy Like a Fox



Before anyone gets the wrong idea and starts thinking I'm actually as dumb as I look, I wanted to clarify that I know the phrase is "Crazy like a Fox." Maybe I'm just too lazy to think of a better title....or am I?

I have yet to experience writer's block. Some of you may wish at times that I thought I had writer's block, but it just hasn't happened. I'm sure a big part of it comes down to the fact that I can ramble on and on without a topic. I'm not saying all of it's worth reading....just that it never stopped me from writing.

The strange thing right now is that I'm just not feeling all that much like writing. I still have ideas popping through my head all day long. It's just that none of them seem to push me far enough to put pen to paper. (I don't actually write these out with pen and paper....It just sounded good in my head.)

I've been sitting here wondering if I should keep pumping out random nonsense just for the sake of posting something or pretend like I actually care about what I write....because I do.  Even though most of my readers probably struggle with differentiating between my good posts and the bad, I don't really want to write when the "feeling" to write just isn't there.

Anyway, long story short (too late)... I just thought I'd say something so you knew what was going on if/when there are a little longer gaps between posts. I know there are at least three or four of you out there who would actually notice. Until next time....



PS- While I was at it, I also decided to kill the average jester Facebook page. I have been enjoying not having a personal FB page for two months now and decided to make a 100% clean break.