Saturday, October 8, 2016

Friends - Junior Edition


I recently wrote a post about Friends where I explained that my daughter was a bit sad this school year because one of her closest friends moved to another state over the summer and her other closest friend was in a different classroom. I also mentioned that the terrific trio would be seeing each other again this past weekend. Well....my daughter was kind enough to write a few words about friends from her perspective. (Note: I have only listed the friends by their first initial because I am not sure how comfortable their parents are with posting info about their children to the world. Plus it gives the the post a real Men In Black vibe.) Without further ado, here's her story:

Ziva


"Agent K"


"Agent M"


"Agent E"




<<<<<  average jester note  >>>>>

I have to say this is a great pleasure and honor to have my second grade daughter guest post on average jester. Her passion for reading and writing leads me to believe she will have a blog of her own one day and possibly a book or two. I am very proud of her for being able to do this for me and very thankful that she took time away from her own fun to write a post for me.